What you will work on
iYield is the first crypto financial planning tool. Whereas crypto portfolio trackers show you the value of your crypto assets, iYield also takes into account debts, incomes and expenses to show your real net worth and savings rate for crypto and fiat combined! This allows our users to get a grip on their finances, make good decisions and become financially independent.
iYield launched in September 2023. Explore the product here https://iyield.com
What you will do
Frontend Developers are responsible for building and maintaining all frontend components of the iYield application, CMS, emails, etc. Frontend Developers should be highly skilled in frontend development and able to contribute to:
- Building user-facing websites with React
- Collaborate with Backend Developers to design GraphQL and REST APIs
- Collaborate with designers to develop and deliver exceptional user interfaces and experiences
- Deploying to AWS using AWS CDK
Frontend Developers will work collaboratively, employing the following to deliver reliable and maintainable software:
- Code reviews
- Automated testing
- Continuous integration and deployment
Frontend Developers are also expected to:
- Contribute to system architecture design
- Ensure the security of all components of the system by being aware of and following information security best practices
- Highly competent with React
- Highly competent with HTML and CSS
- Highly competent in unit testing and integration testing
- Highly competent in using Git and collaborative software development
- Experience interacting with backend APIs
- Enthusiastic cryptocurrency user
Must live within the timezone range of GMT +/-0 to GMT +10 (Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia).
- Experience with Next.js
- Experience with MUI
- Experience with headless CMS
- Experience configuring and using monitoring tools such as Sentry
- Experience with OAuth2/OIDC for authentication/authorization
- Experience with infrastructure as code
- Experience with REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience building backend applications
Pay and conditions
The position is full-time ongoing. You will work remotely wherever you like on any days of the week and any time of the day you like. Your colleagues will work in a similar time zone. You will report to the Principal Engineer in a team of around 6 Software Developers.
There is a clear path for career progression with the next steps being full stack Software Engineer and Principal Engineer as well as other opportunities as the company grows.
Compensation will be denominated and paid in your local currency. You will be hired by deel.com as a local employer of record providing fully compliant and standard local benefits, holidays and payslips including compulsory deductions and retirement account contributions.
Working at iYield
iYield is a new, well funded startup with a small team of passionate tech and cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Our mission is to empower cryptocurrency holders to better understand and manage their finances and to become financially independent.
We are a trustworthy member of the cryptocurrency community. We value privacy, security, decentralization and individual liberty. We embrace long term thinking and planning to create long term value and results.
We maintain a hack-free development environment with high code quality, testing and documentation standards. We value clean, semantic, human readable code, modular architecture and automated testing. We value frank and open feedback and code review.
Joining iYield at this early stage will give you the opportunity to shape both the practical aspects of work, such as our policies, tools and technologies used as well as the culture, priorities and direction of the company and the products we create.