IT Lead Engineer
Starkware, IT, Linux
We seek an experienced IT Lead Engineer to manage and develop our technological infrastructure. In this role, you will collaborate with various teams throughout the organization to design, implement, and maintain our IT systems. You will also serve as a valuable resource to support and guide employees. This role will initially be a one man show, likely to expand into a team over time. Join our rapidly expanding start-up that specializes in cutting-edge blockchain technology for a chance to make a significant impact.
The right candidate:
- Has at least 5 years of experience in the IT field.nom
- Is proficient in computer hardware, network installation and support, wireless technology applications and IT security.
- Has advanced experience working with Linux systems.
- Has experience working with Bash or an equivalent scripting language.
- Is curious by nature and a quick learner.
- Demonstrates proactive capabilities and good communication skills.
- Can be available for alerts after regular working hours (happens rarely).
Ideally experienced with:
- Working in a startup environment.
- Planning and managing IT budgets in a fast-growing environment.
- Identity Access Management tools.
- Cloud environments.
- CompTIA A+/ITIL/CIST/CCNA or an equivalent certification.
If you would like to post a job opening on Web3 Builders, please send us the relevant information via email. It will be reviewed and posted.